Recipes by Pushpa from the Spice Hut - Kheema Curry
2lb mince meat
2 tablespoons of oil
1 onion finely chopped
1 teaspoon of garlic paste
1 teaspoon of ginger paste
3 tablespoons of curry powder
2 teaspoons of garam masala
Tin tomatoes blended into a puree
Small of cup of water
Few fresh chillies chopped
1. Heat the oil in a pan, fry the onions until golden, add the mince meat, garlic and ginger and fry all together for few minutes.
2. Add the water, tomato puree, curry powder, garam powder, salt, pepper, and chopped chillies.
3. Stir well then cover the pan and simmer for about 30 minutes, until it is cooked and sauce is thickened.
4. Check the flavour and add more of anything that maybe required.
5. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with rice.
The Spice Hut Quesada. Tel. 96 673 1063 or visit www.spicehutspain.com.