Ingredients (serves 4):
450g fresh prawns
1/2 bunch of coriander (cilantro)
1 tsp crushed fresh garlic
1 tsp salt
1 medium green bell pepper
1 medium red bell pepper
75g unsalted butter
1. Prepare prawns and place in large mixing bowl.
2. Finely chop the coriander.
3. Add the coriander, salt and garlic to the prawns, mix and set aside.
4. De-seed and slice both bell peppers.
5. In a large frying pan, melt the butter and add the prawns. Stir and toss the prawns gently for approximately 10-12 minutes.
6. Add the sliced peppers and fry for a further 3-5 minutes.
7. Stir in the prawn mixture and serve hot!
TIP: This dish is a fresh colourful dish, and as it's only lightly spiced making for a great summer lunchtime recipe. For extra flavour try using large tiger prawns.
Recipes by Pushpa from The Spice Hut Quesada. Tel. 96 673 1063 or visit www.spicehut-quesada.com